- Standard Semi-U Blade design combines the penetration ability of a straight blade with the increased capacity provided by short wings. It is used for heavy duty applications such as mining and road construction.
- The Full-U Blade provides high volume movement of light non-cohesive materials such as coal and woodchips.
- Coal Blade for excellent coal pile productivity. Its length, height, and wing angles were developed specifically for high production coal dozing. The blade pocket is in the right place to deliver a live, rolling load. Extended end plates help contain loads and eliminate side spillage.
Adjustable parallelogram multi-shank ripper offers excellent 1000 mm (39”) penetration in extremely tough materials and can be used with up to 3 shanks adjusted to two vertical positions. The single shank ripper option offers a standard shank with 1290 mm (51”) penetration and a deep shank option with an exceptional 1670 mm (66”) penetration, allowing full use of the remarkable drawbar pull of the machine.
The TD-40E Extra is powered by a diesel engine that delivers outstanding power & torque;
- Heavy Duty Cummins QSK 19 liter Tier 3 /EU Stage IIIA Diesel Engine.
- Direct injection, in-line, 6 cylinder, 4 stroke, turbocharged & Charge Air Cooled (CAC) engine developing 384 kW (515 hp) Net at rated engine speed of 2000 rpm
Transmission system that automatically matches speed to load conditions for optimal push power, preventing driveline shock, multiplying the torque required while delivering 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds.
- Torque Converter
- 3-Speed Powershift Transmission
- 2-Speed Steering Drive
- Double reduction Final Drive
The modular design drivetrain incorporates the engine, torque converter, transmission, steering drive and final drives. Components can be easily removed & re-fitted without oil loss ensuring maximum machine uptime.
A proven design multiple pump system & high capacity hydraulic reservoir for improved cooling. Hose & tube routings are accessible and yet well protected to prevent accidental damage. Trimble ready option is available on factory build orders.
Two-speed steering module on Dressta dozers maintains power to both tracks – at all times. You get the benefit of vastly improved traction to push loads effortlessly through turns, quickly and smoothly.
CAB - OPERATOR STATION & CONTROLS
Deluxe 6-sided ROPS / FOPS Cab with enlarged glass area provides a clear and direct line of sight to both the blade and ripper. The comfortable, sound-suppressed, pressurised cab is equipped with:
- Efficient air recirculation system
- Air conditioner & heater with multiple vents
- Deluxe air suspension seat with adjustable arm rests. The seat swivels 14 degrees to the right for better ripper viewing
- Ergonomically designed joystick controls for direction, blade and ripper operations.
ROBUST FRAME AND UNDERCARRIAGE
DRESSTA Mainframe and Track frame system ensures excellent machine balance for dozing, ripping, or final grading applications.
- Mainframe – a one-piece weldment consisting of the front frame, rear frame, and equaliser bar. The rugged design of the mainframe absorbs impact shock loads and twisting forces to ensure a long life.
- High quality sealed and lifetime lubricated track rollers
- Heavy-duty idlers and track tensioners
Tracks – High quality durable tracks for tough working conditions;
- Track Chain - Links made of drop forged steel alloy and strutted to resist twisting and working stresses.
- Track Shoes - Wide range of track shoe widths helps to match TD-40E Extra perfectly to all types of ground conditions.
- Dressta Lubricated Track System (LTS)
Track Chain Guides and Track Roller Guards – Track chain guides are standard equipment and full length track roller guards are optional.
Suspension System – 3-point suspension system consisting of two pivot shafts and equaliser bar.